ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm sorry HOW MUCH!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
apparantly it has 29,000 miles but has just had its 30,000mile big service....

tidy but not worth that much, i would go 7.5k tops shirley? and who is selling it, 0.01mph?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
apparantly it has 29,000 miles but has just had its 30,000mile big service....

tidy but not worth that much, i would go 7.5k tops shirley? and who is selling it, 0.01mph?

I don't see what your trying to get at with your first point...?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or someone's had the 30k service 1000 miles early to boost its value?

would you buy it if it needed a major service?

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Petrol Blue 182.
Worth more then 7.5k if mint. I've not read much into the advert tbh, but it seems pretty decent from the pics.

10k's worth easy IMO.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends, this one is a bit ott but if its a trader then he gets things done cheap but adds plenty to the car, not just money but people will want a car that's already had money spent, much like an mot.

can you really not see that? God help you when it comes to selling a car.

heres a Clio, no mot, no tax, needs a service, I've spent loads of money on green wheels though

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends, this one is a bit ott but if its a trader then he gets things done cheap but adds plenty to the car, not just money but people will want a car that's already had money spent, much like an mot.

can you really not see that? God help you when it comes to selling a car.

heres a Clio, no mot, no tax, needs a service, I've spent loads of money on green wheels though

I can in other cases and admit I see why they have done it, just seemed overkill imo

and I don't have green wheels ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Petrol Blue 182.
when a major service costs 10x more on a vee then it does on a 1.2, it effects the price. yes.

used-renault-clio-613603611378221.jpg

wheres the engine?

15k for a car with no engine no thanks

lets see who is first to say its a v6