ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IMac 2.4 Intel Core - Memory

Gents,

Just spunked some hard earned on a IMac. I was unwilling to pay the upgrade cost of £500 to go from 1gb to 4gb, so can anyone recommend the best place to get 2 x 2gb IMac compatable cards?

Crucial.com seem reasonable enough, but is there anywhere better or cheaper?

Cheers all;)

350Z GT
ive got an imac.. seriously awesome piece of kit.
try either play.com or 7dayshop.com
both have ram for imacs at not bad prices, well not £500 for 4gb anyway!
good luck

Just realised Ive dropped a bollock ordering my imac. Basically Ive ticked the box for the wireless keyboard and can't change the order:(

I need the numeric keypad which is on the wired one, so had to order one separately. So if any one wants a wireless keyboard.......you know where to come;)

Yea, the Bluetooth keyboard doesn't have a num pad on the side, heh.

I thought it was weird, too.

182 Trophy
I would just get a 2g stick, I have the same Imac as you are getting and it hardly ever uses over 1.5g. But I suppose it depends on what you are going to be doing with it.

VX220 Turbo
you do realise that not all ram is the same, cheap memory is usually not the best try jigsaw as they know what works best 24" 2.8 ghz imac here