ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immoberliser (ph1 172 conversion help)

1.2 daily +172 ph1
Hi all
Basically to cut to the chase have recently changed my ph2 non sport to a full ph1 172 running gear and all looms.

Car was running perfectly with no issues what so ever.
But to start with my ph1 key chip had a problem with the ph1 one donnar car originally where the car never opened when I pressed the button on the key and the light wasnt flashing on the key but the car started perfectly with no immberliser issues.

Anyway when I turn the ignition on the immobiliser light flashes constantly but the car fuels with no spark.
I've changed my transponders over 2my original ph2 and the immoberliser turned of and. Car ran but I had come bk the next day and the immoberliser was playing up again so I thought I would change bk to the original ph1 transponder and no luck what so ever.

Has anyone else had these issues ???

clio 172
hmmm maybe the reader just a guess if it helps i have ecu keys transponder chips and reader £60 but i would try reader mate

1.2 daily +172 ph1
Sorry I'm learning as i go along with all this.
but yes I had changed the reader also but still no luck.
something Tells me the chip inside the key seems to be my problem.

What would be best buy the ecu transponder reader and key????

clio 172
60 im affraid mate if you want make it 70 posted and i will do u the lot 2 keys barrels ecu reader petrol cap ect

1.2 daily +172 ph1
What increases are there with this map?

Ive disconnected the battery and left it for 10 repotted it on and bingo immoberliser turned of but after I stoped amd turn it of again same thing happend.

clio 172
tht is weird and not sure mate it wasnt a custom map just a set one if u get my drift hope u sort ur problem out

1.2 authentique
I have experienced my clio not starting, I got hold of a diagnostic box (Mac Tools) plugged it in and it would not communicate. So I checked wiring continuity, which involves removing the ECU which is a nightmare its caged in a black bock behind the battery when I finaly removed it I disconnected the ECU keyed on in aux position, as I was checking (you will need some drawings) supply voltage Terminal 30 ECU plug was showing low volts (this is the ECU feed)so I run in another cable from fuse3 cut and crimped onto the terminal 30 and reconnected the ECU, guess what I now fires up:clap: also with no fault codes.
So if you have this problem try connecting to the ECU with a diagnostic box if you find you are unable to connect check feed from fuse3 (5A) to terminal 30 ECU and auxilary fuse 5 15A (which also feeds the fuel pump relay) to terminal 29 ECU if they are ok check returns 3,28 & 33. Hope you find this useful.