ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immobiliser stuck on after flat battery - relearn sequence?

RB 182
No issues before, battery went flat as project car. Had to unlock with key in lock, alarm starts going off. Jump leads on and alarm still going off. Managed to unlock with fob eventually, turning alarm off

However it won’t start, immobiliser light is lit constant, turns over for a second or so then nothing. I only have one key, but it’s got to be because the battery went flat

Is there a relearn sequence? Google throws a few things up, none seem to work. Going to full recharge battery tomorrow

Thanks

RB 182
I’ll answer my own question, so it comes up in searches as this is bound to happen to someone else

Press and hold the dash mounted lock button, until it beeps. I did it a few times, it only beeped the first time? Anyhu, then press the lock/unlock on the key. Start car, job done

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Holding the lock button just sets the raid door locking with the beep, probably coincidence. I changed my ecu/uch set and had the red immobiliser ligt on for no reason, few turns of the ign and it went off as normal and fired up. Its also easy to knock the small 4 pin relays in engine bay fusebox when changing batt which causes similar issues.

RB 182
I was recommended it by a Renault tech, I’d tried all sorts. Maybe just a coincidence, but hey ho!