ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

imob probs

Ph1 clio 172
does any 1 no how to remove the imob on a ph1 172 or how to bypass the unit any help will be much appreciated,

Ph1 clio 172
the prob is when i try to start the car the imob light turns of but when i turn the key their it does nothing but sometimes it starts fine, but i took it to renault but they could not find any probs what so ever,

BMW M135i
If the light goes off then its not the immobiliser. Could be a variety of things really.

You getting Spark? Fuel?

Ph1 clio 172
yes engine runs sweet, but when it dsnt work the engine wont even try to turn over, i get all ignition lights then when i turn the key it does nothing,
but the prob never seems to last more than 45 mins,

BMW M135i
Pass, don't think a lot. Around £20 or so, dealer parts only obviously. Try cleaning it first, they get s**t up.

Could be a number of things really but thats just a common one. You need to see if your getting fuel and spark when its doing it really, if you get nothing then its most likely the CPS.

Ph1 clio 172
Their is nothing what so ever when not working but will give it a good clean an c how it goes, thanks for help will keep you posted on this,
thanks again,:)