ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

import 172’s

do these have the onboard computers for mpg petrol remaining etc also other than them not having etched windows and locking wherel nuts is there any real difference? picking mine up on tuesday and didnt check

thnks

Lee

BMW M2C

Other than the lack of window etching, locking wheel nuts and a dealer/Renault import centre fitted alarm they are identical.

Of course they dont have AA cover also.

Lee

Megane225FF

thats all ive found different on mine

locking wheel nuts, alarm and window etching..

Ive got the onboard computer thingy

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 28 April 2004

they do have AA cover for the first year I think - at least mine did !!!
I dont think mine did. But who knows. :confused: Only cost me £36 anyway.

Looks like Ill have to cancel my RAC cover now.;)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Check whether theres an autochanger under the passenger seat - mate of mine bought a Belgian one and it didnt come with one.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 28 April 2004

Check whether theres an autochanger under the passenger seat - mate of mine bought a Belgian one and it didnt come with one.
They took them out mid 2003 on all 172s Mike. 182s have them as an option. Cost cutting tight arses that they are. ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by 172mgw on 28 April 2004

yeah didnt they substitute it for esp at about that time?
I got both on an early 03. Maybe it was the cruise control that tipped the balance.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Mine is an import also, has everything bar the stuff the dealer does when it gets over here. Remember a "UK" car is imported in from France along with the "Imported" clios.. the only difference is your dealer will fit an alarm, some locking wheel nuts and etch the windows.. then charge you ££££s more for the pleasure.