ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impressed

Just been out for my first quick drive in my spangly yellow 182.

The step from a 1.2 to a 182 is rather large, and i cant get over how more responsive it is, and how much better the brakes are.

My 1.2 was only 2002 model, but the 182 build quality is much better.
When I open and close the doors, they just sound better held together.

On a downside, my splitter is missing and so is my tyre foam stuff.

But apart from that, i cant wait until morning. Ive just been for a quick spin to get some petrol and the amount of looks im getting makes me grin :)

Pics to follow.

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 01 December 2004
i was sure u had that ages ago.

Nope mate, ive been waiting for ages. But i only got it today. I think ive been waiting about 15 weeks in total.

Quote: Originally posted by Type_Mo on 01 December 2004
eerrmmm...Nice Pics, LoL

lol gimme a break it is 10pm, ill get some decent ones tomorrow. ;)

Quote: Originally posted by craig182 on 02 December 2004

Nice one m8 ... glad you finally got it.

(Silly question alert) ... Are you pleased with the colour?

Craig

oh yes ! It needs a bit of a clean now, and i dont think this winter light shows it off properly.

But im thrilled with the colour.

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 02 December 2004

i dont think this winter light shows it off properly.
You are absolutley right. IMO it still looks great this time of year but during the summer in full-on sunlight ... HMMMMMMMMMmmmmm :D

Glad your pleased!!

I had such a hard time choosing the colour when i got mine. Went for black in the end, but thats more because ive always wanted to have a black car. Looks stunning when washed / waxed.

Your yellow looks very nice indeed, as do the arctic blue ones.

Kotafey

Yaris Hybrid

How did you let them get away with the splitter and tyre foam BS especially after my experience!!!