ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impressive 0-300km/h blast

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
MPH and seriously tuned.. I'd guess 800/900bhp..

not on a standard bottom end prob more like 600bhp max.

edit if that! the 0-100kmh aint much faster than stock... and f**k a 6k launch lol infact there was a test on a stock r34gtr with a fresh clutch they got a 4.5sec 0-100kmh run.

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im not saying it dont but... i was quoting vtec abuser who said 800-900bhp...

bearing in mind a stock new r35gtr with the stock "safe" launch controll knocks a second off that time, 0-100kmh or 0-60mph... a 800-900bhp skyline will hit low 3 sec 0-100kmh

stock r34gtr figures from nissan is 250bhp (cough this is a bullshit figure most are 320-350bhp) and a 0-60 of 4.9 when it was launched a oz mag tested one, 2 people in it, timing gear and half a tank of fuel they did a 4.5 stock rubber, stock exhaust etc and stock boost, gtr's are quick, that aint 800-900bhp quick!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
this is a 800bhp skyline this was the fastest car in japan track wise anyway...

[youtube]aAZtJVSjHKI[/youtube]

there are alot of "800bhp" skylines around...

to get 800bhp out of a liner its not easy and not cheap lol... and the stock gearbox wont last lol, your talking spending atleast £2k on a clutch to get it to hold 800bhp!!! you need to spend a shitload on the fueling system too... the stock bottom end wont enjoy 800bhp so your talking forged steel bottom end a single turbo plus uprated springs etc in the head.... injectors, mapping etc, they can be made reliable, but even then u need ALOT of money, there are a few in the uk like rocket ronny but he has spent 100k+ on his...

so if u go to the pub and someone says my mate has a 800bhp skyline chances are he is chatting BULLSHIT lol...

oh and VERY VERY few people would be able to safely handle a 800bhp skyline lol, i have been in a mines r32gtr with 600bhp... its a whole different level of scaryness! add 200bhp on to that and its like death lol

Last edited:
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
what about the top secret 1000bhp chappie, surely thats a legit claim?

[youtube]B1J5NXMi2io[/youtube]

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
top secret skyline never came to the uk and yes that is a genuine 1000bhp... still wasnt faster (acceleration) than the vid i posted...

the topsecret car that came to the uk was a supra... and tech it wasnt a supra as it wasnt running a supra engine....

oh and im pretty sure the vid of that white topsecret supra is labeled wrong, topsecret paint their top power/drift cars gold, their wangan or track cars get painted white.... plus that vid dont look like 1000bhp... watch vids of the superlemon to see what massive power is like.

Last edited:
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
top secret skyline never came to the uk and yes that is a genuine 1000bhp... still wasnt faster (acceleration) than the vid i posted...

the topsecret car that came to the uk was a supra... and tech it wasnt a supra as it wasnt running a supra engine....

ah right fair enough. I love the TS skyline, sounds awesome.

theres a purply coloured one round here and its mildly tweaked and sounds awesome. Id love to have an R34 gtr one day, but probbaly never will.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
[youtube]E_dhZimakxk[/youtube]superlemon vs topsecret supra... that superlemon is in the uk now.
[youtube]wiKhRtyym8A[/youtube]

takes big money and balls to have something touching 1kbhp

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The first video was exvitermini's car.

It had close to 1000 bhp i believe.They were one of the best drag racing teams in aus or new zealand iirc.Havent seen them for a while now though.

That was there road going car for testing in the video