ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impreza P1

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Epic car, so much nicer as a 3 door. Watched a few of that guys videos and his fairground screaming whilst accelerating every single time can become a little annoying. Better than most internet reviewing mongs tho tbh.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Is that plate supposed to read P1 FCUK YOU?

If so...utterly ruins the car and says a lot about the owner...

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I do enjoy watching some of his vids but everything he drives he loves, never seems to believe there are any drawbacks or negative points.

Fair play to him making money from it / clothing though.

Evo 5 RS
I do enjoy watching some of his vids but everything he drives he loves, never seems to believe there are any drawbacks or negative points.

Fair play to him making money from it / clothing though.
It's mainly the cars he gets to review. Peoples pride and joy that they've put their time and money into. As apposed to some gimp like "Shemee" who puts a deposit down on a supercar every fortnight, and hasn't improved any of his camera work in 4 years. There are plenty of professional journos reviewing new super cars, I don't need his cringe added to it.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I really like these

Did lol at him jizzing himself at the acceleration though. 340 ponies isn't exactly starship enterprise now is it.

Lovely though

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
It's mainly the cars he gets to review. Peoples pride and joy that they've put their time and money into. As apposed to some gimp like "Shemee" who puts a deposit down on a supercar every fortnight, and hasn't improved any of his camera work in 4 years. There are plenty of professional journos reviewing new super cars, I don't need his cringe added to it.

I do agree, Shemee is ridiculously annoying! Jamie gets to drive a really wide the variety of cars (e.g. the Volvo 240), I'd just like a verdict to be more rounded.

Still good viewing whilst lazing on the sofa!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I really like these

Did lol at him jizzing himself at the acceleration though. 340 ponies isn't exactly starship enterprise now is it.

Lovely though
Its quick enough bud. You're forgetting the old skool way that these deliver there power that coupled with the short ratio box makes for a pretty quick B road car.
Im not sure how much the P1 weighs but its going to be lighter than a fat ass Golf R. :tongueclosed:

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Its quick enough bud. You're forgetting the old skool way that these deliver there power that coupled with the short ratio box makes for a pretty quick B road car.
Im not sure how much the P1 weighs but its going to be lighter than a fat ass Golf R. :tongueclosed:

Oh I don't doubt that mate just doubt that it's the reaction he's making out that's all.

I'd imagine the p1 is about 200 or so kilo lighter than my golf.. not taking anything away from the scoob they're awesome as I said I think they're mega.

I'd not be surprised if the golf would walk a standard one though... in the real world anyway.

But then I wouldn't really call the golf 'fast' I think it's quick for what it is and deceptive certainly.

When I jump off my bike and drive the golf it's like driving a 1.2 polo lol!

Evo 5 RS
1200kg, would leave a Golf R standing still with 340 ponies. He reacts the same to every car though, he was getting hard over an EK9 with a slipping clutch lol. It's more about the power delivery as you say