ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In-Car PlayStation

Hey guys,

Good Idea? I have a PlayStation 1 already, loads of games etc.. (Got a PS2 now so dont need to use it at home), should I put it in my car?

Thinking of getting a screen (5.2 " TFT probably), Invertor and all the cables. and putting the Playstation in to give me something to do whilst waiting around waiting for lectures at Uni.

I have a Pioneer 6300R Head unit, with no aux in, but, I think I can get the adapter... if not, I can always use an fm modulator.

Anyway, you guys thing its a good idea? Discuss! [:D]

Daz.

Oh and Daz definately do it mate! If you were at Brands you may have seen mine going??....Playing a Lindsay Dawn Mac DVD!! ;)

If your going for a ps1 in there you can even get a VCD box for it for about £20 that allows it so play VCDs which can be made on your pc! :D

If youre interested I have a BRAND NEW 5.6" remote control screen and power inverter for PS1 or PS2 and gold plated AV cable

All brand new NEVER USED

looking for £150 the lot or nearest offer

message me