ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

in the year 2004.....

H22A7 Accord Type R
I love finding old pics!!! Cant believe this was 3 years ago though!! Where does the time go???

DSCF0021-2.jpg

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0088-1.jpg

DSCF0098.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
Erm..... a 17yr old guy got it from me, just passed his test. I seen it once at the Old Post office......... havent seen it since though. Still remember the noise of my K-tec exhaust driving away! Looks nothing like that now anyway ^

H22A7 Accord Type R
lmao pieces of that car have been sold and used on a fair few other CS motors ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
those springs and those 17s were deadly on a road that was slightly uneven!!! LOL!!!! Chris, pop some pics of yours up boyo, aint seen it for agesssss (the 1.2 i mean)

H22A7 Accord Type R
MINT!!!! it was yours that had me off for the 60mm apex kit lol!! You have a LOT to answer for ;)

Erm..... a 17yr old guy got it from me, just passed his test. I seen it once at the Old Post office......... havent seen it since though. Still remember the noise of my K-tec exhaust driving away! Looks nothing like that now anyway ^

Fair one, looks like someone else's on here. My bad :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
oui

i pampered that thing. fully loaded too, cost me 11.5k ffs :S it was only a 1.2

xenons, climate, electric everything, changer etc etc

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
aye, madness :S

i blame being young and foolish. lol

still loved it though, the whole car was like a mirror! never saw a car wash or sponge!

"Navy" N17 TWO
One of my old favourites indeed :approve:
I even bought the exhaust off this car when he put the K-tec on it

R3OBCmk2.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
Mine had more DINGS that a chinese phonebook lol........ ;) still loved it with the black rims though ;)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i drove my coilovered one for the last time 2 weeks ago before it went, it was so slow but a hoot to drive! never smiled so much going down a backroad. it had the old smashed out cat jobbie too coz i couldnt find a decat for it lol

then took 172 a run n shouted "oh ya b*****d" when i floored it and torque steer decided to grab the steeringwheel lol its weird driving the 1.2 and the steeringwheel doesnt budge no torque steer no tramlining!

"Navy" N17 TWO
i drove my coilovered one for the last time 2 weeks ago before it went, it was so slow but a hoot to drive! never smiled so much going down a backroad. it had the old smashed out cat jobbie too coz i couldnt find a decat for it lol

then took 172 a run n shouted "oh ya b*****d" when i floored it and torque steer decided to grab the steeringwheel lol its weird driving the 1.2 and the steeringwheel doesnt budge no torque steer no tramlining!

Which is more fun then? :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
id say its fun in 2 totally different ways!! 1.2 = much more fun to keep the speed flowing and annoy people who should be leaving you in dust - but aint ;)