ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indoor Sports

Has anyone ever tried taking indoor sport photos? Any examples to show off? I'm unsure how my snaps will turn out, not really used to all the settings on the DSLR yet, assuming I'm going to need a fairly high ISO as the lighting won't be incredible.

Dodgy one
I went to an Indoor trialing session out of about 80 pics i got one and even that wasnt great

IMG_1595.jpg

Oil Burner
Fast lense ideally, flash gives quite artificial looking photos, best flash photos ive seen have been the skating type ones. Maybe have a look for some photos you like and pull the EXIF data from them. However i believe alot of people are using strobe type setups with two flashes.

dk

911 GTS Cab
got some great shots of indoor Basketball (Bulls vs. Raptors i think) but they are not on this laptop, will post next week as i don't seem to have uploaded them to the web.

Was using a 350d and a canon 70-200 f4.0 L

Quite challenging though, got quite a few blurred pics