ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Hose Fail

Hi Guys,

I was just in the process of cleaning my throttle body, I tried to remove the breather pipe from the original hose but it cracked in half. It looks like it has been bodged fixed before, looks like molten plastic around the breather section.
Just wondering if I should try glueing it again, and get a Samco hose on order. Or just leaving it and be car less for the weekend (I am buying a house next week so this is a pain in the ***)
If anyone in the North West is thinking about selling a Samco I have cash £50 waiting today, and will get my bro to give me a lift.
Any help much appreciated
Cheers

Chris

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Think I've got a standard knocking about somewhere if you don't find a silicone one...

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
If it's only the breather pipe that's split then I wouldn't worry about it, it's not a big deal, just drive as normal and replace when you find one.

If it's the Induction bend then yeah, you need that replacing.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Just buy a silicone hose off of eBay, there's one company that's particularly cheap (scs or something) and they're great. They sell every measurement going and off you go.