ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit choice

Mazda MX5 1.8

gotta get my arse around to buying 1 as its my b,day soon so a treat for my car.......

choice of

Ktec ramcharger

BMC CDA if they fit the 1.6 16v alright?

or Green Twister (never seen 1 and hardly any1s heard of them)

or any other ideas?

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

i want one to ive same car as yours veryone on here seems to go for k-tec. they must be making some cash off the forum!!

never heard any of em myself in real lfe...

Mazda MX5 1.8

well im tempted by the bmc but cant find anywhere that sells it for the 1.6 16v but its on the main BMC website

BNR33 GTR

Speaking of ID what is best for my valver? its a ph 2 model if that helps. I have a K&N At the moment. It sounds good but not too sure if its beneficial.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Quote: Originally posted by clio__chris on 06 May 2004

gotta get my arse around to buying 1 as its my b,day soon so a treat for my car.......

choice of

Ktec ramcharger

BMC CDA if they fit the 1.6 16v alright?

or Green Twister (never seen 1 and hardly any1s heard of them)

or any other ideas?
Get this one. All 1.6ers swear by it on here, including me. o and viper dont do 1 for the 1.6.

Erm, i have a green induction kit and it sounds truly awesome - plus not EVERYONE has one and i noticed a slight power gain too. Worth every penny - sounds like a VERY VERY loud v6 over 4000rpm and not just some boring drone like most boy racer ad ons.

Mazda MX5 1.8

Quote: Originally posted by fastwunz on 10 May 2004

Erm, i have a green induction kit and it sounds truly awesome - plus not EVERYONE has one and i noticed a slight power gain too. Worth every penny - sounds like a VERY VERY loud v6 over 4000rpm and not just some boring drone like most boy racer ad ons.
the green twister? or just a normal green filter?

Mazda MX5 1.8

well on that note does anyone know where i can get a BMC? ive found loads of places who do them but cant find one that has the 1.6 16v clio listed (altho the "cda flange will be adapted" according to BMC website)

ST

Motorsport world do them, http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/

They do mail order, i know on their site they dont list every single product for every single car, but if you give them a call theyll sort you out.

My mates got a C2 VTR, due to this being a new model there isnt alot of aftermarket parts out for it, but motorsport world have managed to get a hold of some parts for him i.e a BMC CDA, springs etc.

I bought my brakes from them, (Black diamond fast road gross drilled n grooved discs with black diamond pads), they also done my full stainless cat-back system to.

Highly recomend them!

P.s on their site they dont show any BMC products at all, but they do do them.

Mazda MX5 1.8

right just emailed the above and got back.........

Hi Chris

We can supply that part. Our price is £138.81 inc vat plus £9 postage. Its not a direct fit though. I think you have to cut the flange off to bolt the box directly to your airflow meter. Its a fairly popular box though so it cant be that hard to do.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Simon
http://www.motorsportworld.co.ukUwww.motorsportworld.co.uk/U

which has made me kinda scared as i wouldnt exactly look forward to cutting the thing! or am i getting the wrong idea?

ST

I really dunno much about em mate, there must be someone on cliosport whos got one on the new 1.6 16v surely?

Sorry if its caused you any hassle mate.

Mazda MX5 1.8

lol dont be silly........ at least i know where to get em from now.....

dont supose if any1 knows if any1s got 1 of these on a 1.6?