ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Kit for Clio 200 - 2010

Clio 200 Cup
Looking to get an induction kit for my clio, been recommended to get perhaps a KTR make.

Can anyone recommend any better options (ie - value for money, increase in power, sound...). Quite like the idea of giving it more of a roar.

Or perhaps does anyone have any for sale at present

Cheers

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Id just get a panel filter.

Induction kits won't add any more power but may increase the noise.

So you'll be spending a couple hundred pound for a bit of noise and probably some power loss.

But I'm not here to judge as I did exactly the same a few years back on my old car... And I wish I just kept the £200 in the bank lol

Ktr products are massively overpriced too

Clio 200 Cup
Fair point then, when looking at the KTR kits they did seem a bit pricey.
What's the kind of price range I should be looking to spend for a panel filter would you think? (As you can guess I'm still quite new on the whole clio sport scene).

Appreciate your help

If you boys are after itg panel filters i can do these at £50 delivered to you, the rrp on these is £55. Ive got two left in stock at the moment ready for dispatch.

Nice one,

Will come back to you on this asap. Are they boxed etc?
Yes they are brand new and come boxed and in a sealed bag. see the pic below.

IMAG0759.jpg