ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Kit

HI ppl what do you think is the best induction kit for the clio 172 cup as i have got a k&n and have seen an extra 12 bhp (with the magnex). But whats the best for sound aswell as power and can you beat 12 bhp with just exhaust and air filter.

12bhp from from a K&N and magnex????

If its on open K&N also you would reduce performance and an exhaust wouldnt give you much gains if any, how u reckon you got 12bhp from that?

Clio 172 mk2
You may see 12bhp from induction and exhaust mods on a turbo car but nothing like that on a 172

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL. 12bhp!! i new i should have saved my 1500£ on engine work And bought a K&N!

ITG panel filter or maxogen.

Obsessive

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Stop rubbishing the poor bloke! I got 15bhp from lightening my windscreen and polishing my ashtrays!

Shaunbrass said:
12bhp from from a K&N and magnex????

If its on open K&N also you would reduce performance and an exhaust wouldnt give you much gains if any, how u reckon you got 12bhp from that?

had it rolling roaded thats how i know