ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kit

Renaultsport Clio 197

Yes, Y reg got it May 2001. Went to XS Motorsport said to them i wanted a good induction kit that made the car sound really meen they said i couldnt get a universal one because of were the air filter was so they ordered the jetex. It sounds really meen get a lot of head turning

Lionel Richie

what do think of it??? I ran a 19.98sec 1/4 mile at Santa Pod on the weekend!!!! Not that impressive, but it was good fun!!!!

i got mine for £8000
and only put £100 deposit down so it is well good value!! I like the little computer thing that tells you how many miles yo next fill up.
Also very fast for a 1.2!!!
Only bent thing is the orange dash illumination (which i am trying to get changed to blue) and the redline - where is it???

have u hit the limiter then?
nautical blue
wierd but looks cool.
any ideas on how to change the dash illumination colour? dont want to do it myself as prob c**k it up!!
found a company in germany that does it but not for my car!!!