ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kits?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
buy one, the sound is awesome!!!
People on here tend to go for the viper by pipercross, expensive, but everyone recommends it!!

Megane225FF
what do you want? noise? performance? cheap & nasty? for it to look good in the engine bay?

Megane225FF
pipercross viper then.. seems to be one of the best, make sure you get the cold air pipe supplying plenty of air from the front of the bus.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Be different! lol...Hence why i bought the Ramair...looks good, but yet to fit...I'll let you know.

Get a panel filter in the standard box.

It does the same thing, just doesnt sound as good. Only costs £30 too :)

Abarth 500
Pro-speed do custom ones with smaco hoses and lifetime gurantee, was thiking of going there for mine, i got a zaurst from there and its the b****cks, anybody had one from there?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
dannyboy172 said:
What type did you get mate? How much was it? :)

You have to phone them, it's a carbon airbox, very like the BMC's...Not sure they mass produce them...I was esp pleased with the fitting as it's designed for the car.
Was 149.95!!! Much cheaper and the same...tho we'll wait till after the RR to praise it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I think there closer to 200 if you get them from RAMair. I got mine incidently from a Classic Car show for Datsuns...It's designed for any car 2.0l and under.

No more clio's for me!
Doddy, looks good mate. I had a cone on my old dynam from k-tec sounded sweet as, with the twin exit exhaust i had on it as well. ;)