ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kits

Car  Recaro'd 182
Does any1 reccomend a induction kit for a clio 182

Pipercross, K&N, Green. Model number be a help and any pics if you got any :)

Cheers.
 
I can highly recommend the Hill Power, looks good too;)
Priced at £250, could be some ClioSport discount? Can also have them colour coded too.
Fitted below:
60.gif
 
As I've said before Chris, that looks the biz. Are the bits chromed or some other kind of finish?
 
As I've said before Chris, that looks the biz. Are the bits chromed or some other kind of finish?

The shiney bits are polished aluminium. Plenum & Fuel Rail Cover cost £60. That also got me the engine lifter chromed. Hill Power induction kit is supplied like that. Just reuires a bit of TLC with the autosol every now & again;)
 
Does the HP heatshield allow for another cone filter to be used instead of the one Nick includes in the kit, the heatshiled itself looks fantastic but heard the filter is Ramair ?
Just curious, or is it an integral part of the kit thats none replaceable
Ta
 
rich[182];2726988 said:
Does the HP heatshield allow for another cone filter to be used instead of the one Nick includes in the kit, the heatshiled itself looks fantastic but heard the filter is Ramair ?
Just curious, or is it an integral part of the kit thats none replaceable
Ta

I would have thought it would be replaceable. It is currently fitted with a Raid Hp foam element from what I can see. The 2 ends are bolted onto to the heatshield and the tube & filter are fitted in somwhow, maybe be bonded, not too sure??

Chris
 
I'll have a look at doin one on mine, no expert with video editing tho....always seem to be very large file sizes!!
 
Back
Top