ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction set up & silicon pipes

RS Clio 172 Phase 2
hi guys

just a few quick questions.
theres very little parts in Aus for the clio so virtually anything performance related is going to be coming from europe.

At the moment with the induction set-up im running 3 inch cold air feed through where the acoustic valve used to be (now removed) into the side airbox feed with the feed to the back of the airbox standard.

Its running a K/N replacement filter.

Im in two minds as to get a silicon induction intake pipe. do these things give any power advantage or is it just for looks?
also what are peoples thoughts on the samco Vs other brands? hill power seem to be used alot on here but do they have the built in breather pipe like the samco.

also how much better is the ITG maxogen over say the BMC or a better filter in the stock airbox? im told the airbox is pretty good standard.

Also what do you think my options are for buying parts form the UK? K-tec are good but pricey on delivery. Demon tweeks are better and have served me well. Europerformance.uk look great but dont deliver outside europe?

The Samco is better than the Hill Power since it has the breather pipe and aslo from what I've heard a little more sturdier. Also the diameter of the samco is 80mm from airbox to throttle where as the standard one goes down to 60mm in the middle.

Ph1
The Samco is better than the Hill Power since it has the breather pipe and aslo from what I've heard a little more sturdier. Also the diameter of the samco is 80mm from airbox to throttle where as the standard one goes down to 60mm in the middle.

Hill Power has a breather pipe

Silicone elbow flows better than the stock item