ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Infamous

Yeah I must have put 25 hours in easy, 100% on first island bar dead drops and shards. It is very good again bar the friendly Ai, enemy ai is ok! Those huge globe shaped conduits are a bugger aren't they!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
globe shaped? hmm the annoying ones for me are the dudes who turn into massive pink things. They all go down eventually though, got 25 out of 35 dead drops which i was quite pleased with . Wonder if i'll bother doing it again as evil instead. save trish etc.

Yeah huge lumps that shoot machine guns and fire fireballs, 3 of the gits attack you when your defending the prison!

BMW 328 Ci
globe shaped? hmm the annoying ones for me are the dudes who turn into massive pink things. They all go down eventually though, got 25 out of 35 dead drops which i was quite pleased with . Wonder if i'll bother doing it again as evil instead. save trish etc.

SPOILER

You cant save Trish, its the same story either way, Trish just turns out to be hung up with the rest of the doctors. I reloaded it just to try and save her lol.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
nice mack. i actually like killng the infernal dudes, blow their arms off haha

Probably the only game (bar COD4) that I have really struggled to put down! Very addictive and midnight keeps coming up faster than you would think!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Have to say Prototype Pawns Infamous !! after playing both that is my final thoughts !

not sure about that. i have both and it's infamous that has kept me playing if i'm honest. figured i'd give prototype another go once i've finished

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
whats this game actually about?

im lookin for something decent to play at nights when im feeling abit lazy as Cod WAW is startin to get boring same old same old zombie killing ffs.

Jay low its a 'comic book' super hero style game where you have lightening superpowers!

Didn't think I would like it at all but its ace!

I have unlocked the last power now......spoiler

Its awesome:D:D:D Creating a lightening storm that just devestates everything in its path!!! The way the sky darkens and the screen darekens is immense!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
hmm im not goin to take your word for it as Ace :rasp:, as last time i belived you socom turned out to be a big shait game :dead: lol,

il pop in to blockbuster on the weekend to rent it, then if i like i shall purchase :)

is there any racing games coming out soon you kno ?

PMSL Socom is ace and it was you who had that before me! You invited me to your clan:p

Didn't stay in for long mind ;)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
s**t rumbled :eek:

The game was just so hard and frustrating tbh,

downloadin the demo now, just hope its good, as i finish games waaaay to early :(

tempted to buy Final Fantasy on the store for £7.99 hmm:evil:

Well I would buy ff off ebay for 50 pence lol!

As for infamous I reckon theres 50 hours in it, more with both playthroughs (good and evil!)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Well iv picked it up :) as the reviews you guys said that it was ace etc, so handed in ghostbusters £27trade in ffs ridicolous..

havnt played it as of yet, but from what iv seen it looks promising :)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
right started it properly today and so far if got 27% of the city in control :) the reapers are a pain tho, but its coming along :)

Now, please tell me its possible to do this otherwise its goin to piss me off even more, The controls to aim left and right is opposite, so if i want to fo left i move it right, and i go right it goes left.... WHY ?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
finally finished it, 100% of islands rid of eniemies and all dead drops, wicked ending!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
ye we allready kno the ending brazo spoiled it ffs :rasp:

how did you manage to get 100% in the first island? i went to defeat sasha did it then was on the other island as the tunnel collapsed, now i cant go back :(

LOl how could I spoil the ending I haven't finished it yet!

You can get back to the first island and at the risk of me spoiling it ;) play on!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
you can get back, later imssions lower a bridge to it.

ending is wicked! looking forward to the next one...now for prototype..

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
This deffo, iv put in about 12hours over the weekend and iv only done 63% of the first island and 12% of the 2nd island, so i gather about 25+ more hours to finish :)

This OR Prototype???????????? and why?????????

Check out IGN mate they did a 'vs' article which will give you a more balanced view than you'd get on here!

By the way I have 100% all islands now! Turkish this game is coming your way!

Just on way back to first island now after lowering the drawbridge... got the game after reading this thread lol love it!
did you guys decide to be good or evil!? and why? ;)

I bought this yesterday , pretty good.

The std electro you fire feels a little twee when i'm taking on the Reapers , and no scope/close up type effect for killing from a distance ie roof top to roof top is a little poor.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
hahahha give it time, the new powers are brilliant! everytime you get an underground mission do it asap!

this game is awesome :D

finished the first island 100% done 63% of the warren now, the clowns in Warren are much tougher and those spiders are annoying,

Jay_low posting btw, forgot to log out wps :p

Just finished the game... quick Q for those who played in evil....

SPOILER...

If you choose to UNLOCK the power of the RaySphere after you've chased it in the truck near the end... DID your powers get stronger?

Anyone going back to do it in Evil?

I will do another run through in Evil as the powers are much stronger than in Good and better powers too! Lets face it evil is always more fun!

Re the Raysphere something makes me think you can't unlock it

Being evil is so much easier than being good! i just went from Hero to OUtlaw in about 20 mins... just keep blowing s**t up and leeching off people! lol Sky goes red and everything

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
i will be doing it evil after if finished it in good :D really for the trophys lol,

do you lot try and get the trophys aswell when finishing a game?