ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

inferno’s

Golf GTI 1.8T

bloke keeps parking one of those bad boys outside my house nown and again, there so lush, forgot to take a picture, its so clean, couldnt even see a fly on it!

ford racing puma

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 03 September 2005
Why ask about only full fats? Do they look better? ;)

No reason really. So how many inc cups?

Maz

LY 200

Very nice colour, thats the colour I wanted when I was looking but ended up with blue, still luv it though,lol :D

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Mazza on 03 September 2005

Very nice colour, thats the colour I wanted when I was looking but ended up with blue, still luv it though,lol :D
Same here

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by zippyy on 07 September 2005

:D
Your wheels improve the look of the car 100% Zippy. Good move and if I had a car like yours, Id do the same, as I have a thing about wheels as they make the car look good or not, and in my opinion yours is the best Inferno Ive seen and anyway all the others look the same with those heavy cumbersome looking wheels...

Clio 182

I hope these look as good in the flesh as they do in the pictures!!. Shame there are only 2 on autotrader both 100+ miles away from me.