ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 - Warrington

Tesla MP3 2021
if iam correct there is only 1 inferno in warrington, and he actually lives in widnes. where in warrington did you see it.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
ive seen one other than alans about biff...

surprised you never saw the mk1, shes back on the road, was driving alll dayyyy lol

Was trying to find Maz. Was sooo upset that she wasnt at RWS so I thought I might be able to find her!*

*the above may not be true! lol

Maz

LY 200
^^ pmsl don't be cheeky ;)

You were in Warrington and didn't come to see us :( boooooooooooooooo lol

Maz

LY 200
Well Ben told me he did... you must be special ;)

Anyway did you see any of Warringtons fantastic sights ??

Ummmmm, saw a few roundabouts! Confused tomtom with road it didnt know existed!

Thats about it really! I have no idea exactly where I was, just knew I was in Warrington! lol

Maz

LY 200
There are too many bloody rounsabouts in Warrington thats why I am forever getting lost *sighs*

You brought the weather with you anyway was lovely yesterday until I had my car cleaned and then it pissed down .. hehe

Rally bus
I get confused when I drive out of Warrington on the A49 towards Newton and there is a sign saying "you are now entering Warrington".

I've been driving round looking for Maz for about 3 years, never spotted her yet, I think she'd a figment of everyones imagination :eek:

Maz

LY 200
GaryS said:
I get confused when I drive out of Warrington on the A49 towards Newton and there is a sign saying "you are now entering Warrington".

I've been driving round looking for Maz for about 3 years, never spotted her yet, I think she'd a figment of everyones imagination :eek:

Pmsl , I have only lived in Warrington 2 years Gary ;) you will have to try and come to a meet sometime, would be nice to meet you :D

Rally bus
yeah but you lived down the road from me in Cumbria as well (stalker alert everyone!) and I never spotted you there either lol. I reckon you don't exist and are a virtual forum device that sends pm's to people who don't get pm's from anyone else :dapprove: :eek:

you think they'd let me in a meet with the state of my car?!!

Maz

LY 200
^^ pmsl @ "I reckon you don't exist and are virtual forum device that sends pm's to people who don't get pm's from anyone else :dapprove: :eek: "

Yeah course we would, new peeps are always welcome :)

Rally bus
I'm going to organise my own meet, anyone who has washed/polished their car in the last week is barred. Gateworth Tip as the venue... anyone interested? :rasp: