ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 with recaros

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
There were only 2 of those made so far as I'm aware, and I have one!!!

Mines got stickers all over it though!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Pretty sure. Actually that makes 3 as the other one I was looking at had a different reg.

Basically there are 25 182s with Recaros in them. I know of mine in inferno, and another one I was considering buying.

That makes 3.

182 Cup
polarbert said:
But maybe you bought the one from Lookers Chelmsford?

Sorry, mine came from Driveline Canterbury, and it was definately worth getting now that the sun is starting to hit the paintwork!

M140i/Orange 182
ive seen another inferno 182 cup with recaro's @ darlingtons reno, in harlow, a while ago...so that makes a least 5! :)

The Tube
Ted182 said:
ive seen another inferno 182 cup with recaro's @ darlingtons reno, in harlow, a while ago...so that makes a least 5! :)

Aye, I've seen that one too, was bloody expensive too I seem to remember, about £13k!?

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
If non of these were FP05 at the Oulton Renaultsport track day last July then that makes 6.