ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno at my work, Bamber Bridge

05 reg parked at Eric Wright yesterday. Had aftermarket exhaust and decals on the rear quarters. Sure I recognise the reg.

172 with k-tec sound
pretty sure its the same inferno form trawden nr colne, seen it a few times, but i dont think he's on here, also seen it at bamber, as i come up there to pay tennis at the ribble tennis centre.

05 IO 182 cup
Thats me matey, i started a temporary contract on Monday and was there last Thursday for an interview.1st ever spot in over 2 years !! not in the office until Thursday now.Probs see you around what dept. do you work in ?

Not sure if you've been shown round yet, but I work in the IT dept (messy office out of the way)

Edit: Actually I think I set up your user account last week lol, you working with Colin?

05 IO 182 cup
no not had a walk round just yet matey.yes just started working with Colin, ah right well i think my surname is spelt wrong on my signature on outlook lol shall blame you for that ha ha !! back in the office tomorrow so consider it a mini meet at Bamber Bridge !! Do you work with Nick in IT.take it easy matey