ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

inferno cup leominster

GW Stage 2 R26
not that i noticed but it was dark. if it was you i dont think there where any other inferno 182s in the carpark at the time. might help narrow it down for you lol

GW Stage 2 R26
just had a look at your website.. no idea you exsisted.. might require your services at some point..

Will be Tom i think mate, hes also a local lad, hes having some bad luck at the moment with the Inferno. I think this is our problem at the moment, people dont know where we are!, we are completely relaunching our selves in mid Jan, big push for advertising locally, as most of our customer base is through forums etc at the moment. We offer full bodyshop services, everything from full resprays to bumpers repairs, but also small items (badges, bullets, grills, engine covers, virtually anything) and of course custom work!, we are a father son family run business :)

Cheers,
Simon @ SS