ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

INFERNO CUPs

couldnt really see the point in 182cups over a 182 with cup packs, cos they're no quicker are they? and the interior is just like the dynamique unless you get recaros, and they dont have xenons etc..

Cam

182 Cup
they are slightly quicker cause they are lighter, thats why the dynamique interior, missing rear headrests, no xenons etc...

Ad

MK2 FRS
Tbh, I was under the impression the 182 cup was the most rare renaultsport model. I sure the figures i read where JTs as well.

Inferno 182s are certainly the most rare around (except id colours)

RB182cup&golf gti
i'm not suprised that the cups are rare as many people prefer the 182 with the cup packs and the trophy, plus the 182 cup was only out for about 12 months - ive got one and i absolutely love it, no regrets whatsoever

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I call mine the "the orange missile" :evil: Haven't seen another one like it since I bought it in october.

And I have to admit, I didn't buy a cup because it's supposidly faster, I bought it cause it's cheaper!

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
Big Iain said:
theres an inferno and a liquid yellow where I stay aswell as lots of racing bllue

yeah iain your right.. lots of Racing Blue cos it was the best colour to get ;)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
so how many petrol blue 182's around? fook me there cant be many of them!

i've only seen 3 and that includes 2 on the web!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
trueblue said:
yeah iain your right.. lots of Racing Blue cos it was the best colour to get ;)

what i heard was that everyone with racing blue wanted an inferno one, but as they are so rare they chose their second favourite colour, racing blue.

glad i got my first choice.

dont worry mate, i know you wanted an inferno, but at least you got your 2nd choice ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
polarbert said:
what i heard was that everyone with racing blue wanted an inferno one, but as they are so rare they chose their second favourite colour, racing blue.

glad i got my first choice.

dont worry mate, i know you wanted an inferno, but at least you got your 2nd choice ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL.... you bought an order cancellation!! awe sorry did nobody tell ya that:rasp: I'm glad i got the flagship colour!! it was that nice a colour renault F1 used it;)

Ad

MK2 FRS
polarbert said:
so how many petrol blue 182's around? fook me there cant be many of them!

i've only seen 3 and that includes 2 on the web!

think its single digits!!

BMW 330d :)
The only thing the cup needs is the washer jet covers colour coded! Oh and the air con junked to save more weight like my cup ;)