ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno, Derby Road near QMC

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Inferno 182 just off the QMC roundabout heading towards Derby on the A52, this evening at about 6:30.

Anyone?

Abarth 500 Essesse
That was me, saw you aswell, thought i'd never be spotted!! after curbing an alloy dropping mates off in town after work, typical with FCS on Sunday!!

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Cool, have put up a few spotted threads before but no one's ever replied!

Yeah you did look like you were in a bit of a foul mood...only joking. Will you manage to get the wheel cleaned up before Sunday?

Abarth 500 Essesse
its right on the edge of the rim and has took a bit out of it, doesn't look too bad and you have to look for it, but i think it gives me a reason to have them all refurbed they starting to bubble slightly as well, great renault paint once again, so its staying like til sometime after sunday i think which is a shame really. I look like that most of the time when driving, the other idiots on the road get on my nerves deciding that because i drive an orange car they'll never let me in or just cut me up then blame me, lol.