ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno Diffuser Photoshop

Hi guys,

This is how my car stands at the moment and is what it will look like for CSS (Apart from having a full detail tomorrow and fitting some goodies under the bonnet :D)

9069663575_118e4fc1a2_z.jpg

Now, I've been toying with the idea of a vinyl - diffuser. I'm sure you've seen them on other Clio's and I think they look pretty good.

Here's a quick PS I did earlier. Obviously it will be a lot neater but this is just a rough idea. What do you think?

9069688563_b31664b58c_z.jpg

And also, if anyone has had this done, what kind of prices are we looking at?

Cheers, Dan

Last edited:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Personally, I don't like it with the diffuser. Looks awesome as it is

They have been done though, there is a white one on here that has done it, if memory serves me right?

Cheers mate. Yeah I have seen the white one. That one had been painted on in gloss black.

It did look good but I would never want to spray it in case I decide I don't like it further down the line.

White 182 Rep
i've got mine done, makes the back look evil!
mine costed about 30 quid to spray the whole bumper, only because i know the guy

I like that, hides the exhausts too. Looks good

Yeah, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not though xD

i've got mine done, makes the back look evil!
mine costed about 30 quid to spray the whole bumper, only because i know the guy

Just had a look at your project thread mate. It does look good but as I said earlier, I'd be too scared to paint it on :p

Yes! Looks so different. Subtle mod but you'll stand out for sure (In a good way)

Cheers buddy. I've been wanting to do it since I saw Scott's (Knuckles) Photoshop of his rep last year.

I'm tempted to do that on the front not the back I'd be more inclined to go the full monty and put a 197 diffuser in tbh but money etc..

I did do a PS of the front as well but I'm not as sold on that tbh.

9070137157_b83733ccaf_z.jpg

9072395292_8edf09e7e5_z.jpg

Yeah I'd love a 197 diffuser but I daren't cut my bumper. It would be really expensive to do as well!

The two black bump strips on the rear bumper or the section around my registration plate and fogs on front bumper? If you mean either of those, its just black shi**y plastic haha

Omg. Just ignore me lol, I was getting confused with another member that commented (deanogee7). I thought you were the guy with the white rep with the diffuser...

It's getting late :p

I like it at a glance and then realise its a not a real diffuser, i think a real one would look awsome if it was to a good standard.

I know what you mean mate, yeah a real one would be nice!

:eek:

Surely you can get them cheaper than that! Genuine Renault part?

Hahaa don't worry bud! Its getting colour coded on Thursday.. well some of it is anyway. No no I wish I had a 197 rep.. I've only ever heard of 1 being done as the bumpers on a 197 compared to the standard mk3 are a different fitment so its a ball ache to get the bumpers on.

I think you may be able to with a bit of digging but I wouldn't imagine there'd be much movement on that surely?

Maybe something to look into though

Hahaa don't worry bud! Its getting colour coded on Thursday.. well some of it is anyway. No no I wish I had a 197 rep.. I've only ever heard of 1 being done as the bumpers on a 197 compared to the standard mk3 are a different fitment so its a ball ache to get the bumpers on.

I think you may be able to with a bit of digging but I wouldn't imagine there'd be much movement on that surely?

Maybe something to look into though

Colour coding will make it look 10 times better mate :) Shame about the different bumper fitments though.

I've seen a 172 with a 197 diffuser on but can't remember the guys name. That's gonna look epic once it's finished!

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
My opinion, dont touch it, walk away and leave if alone, it looks a nice example as it is.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Just go full hit and get a 197 diffuser.. This was mine 75% complete

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371569705.087832.jpg

Although that was a 172 so I removed the well and fitted a 182 boot floor.

My cup has finally gone to get its cage fitted this week so as soon as its back and the floor has been welded in il get a project thread up if you fancy doing the same.