ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno - how rare???

sounds a bit pricey to me, but if it's a good one, it might be worth it. Negotiate the price down and remember its going to need a cambelt pretty soon despite the mileage (guessing a 54 reg??)

and 36k, have the brakes been changed, has the aux belt been done, how much meat on the tyres, how much tax left etc?

This month mine's had the 48k and years tax done so that's the best part of £420, tyres due next next week so about another £150 to 175 ish for a pair at a guess, brakes need doing and cambelt end of the year. so at a guess petrol, insurance aside I will have spent wrong side of about £1300 on bits and bobs this year. Add that to the price and it starts to look like a bad idea lol

Laguna 2, Westfield
You could have my FF inferno for about £7250(bargain if they can get 6700 for a poverty cup which is probably abit ropey) Mines a FF 55 plate on less than a quarter of the miles (7300) and completely as new, no kerbed wheels, Original Pe2's with the bobbles on the edges still, both cup packs, splitter on still etc etc, not a for sale post but i was thinking about it :)

Titanium 182
Yep :approve: What sort of deal were you after???

Well the car is overpriced to begin with and they offered me silly price on my old car PX and when I contested it they offered £250 more and wouldnt budge at all and then they wouldn't take any money off the price at all.

Ended up buying from a member on here, slightly more miles FF not cup gave me a fair price for my car worked out at about £5.5 - £6k cambelt done the same day.

The guy in the dealership was nice though not pushy like most places.

PS. Please don't get garage finance on it it's overpriced to start with never mind the intrest from finance :dead:

PPS. I'm 90% sure it requires the cambelt and they said they might "Go halves" with me on it because they don't think it needs belts till circa 70k (And thats a Renault dealership!!)