ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno on A66 & LY towards Teesside Barrage 9:30am

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Followed an Inferno (Bonxy ?) off the a19 this morning onto the a66 and then spotted a LY (Chrizz ?) heading towards the tees barrage seconds after around 9:30am. Both looked spot on :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Wasnt me matey. Im working down south atm ( Been here since monday ).

There is another inferno in the area but i dont know if hes on here. There is one that lives near redcar though.

Sam!

GW200
Yep, was me. Having a lazy morning so went to Maccy D's for breakfast! Didn't spot you though

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1

There is another inferno in the area but i dont know if hes on here. There is one that lives near redcar though.

Sam!

Ahh rite, think ive seen the other one before too.

I will keep an eye out for it and drop a flyer next time ;)

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Yep, was me. Having a lazy morning so went to Maccy D's for breakfast! Didn't spot you though

Lol i was heading to Maccy D's too, just coming up off the a66 so only caught the back off you.

LY looked amazing mate.

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Yeah definately mate,

Theres a lot more in teesside than i thought.

Bonxy's mentioned it before and theres a lad i know (Robbie182) with an Arctic 182 in thornaby who im sure would be up for it.

Jay.

cup 182 cup
Followed an Inferno (Bonxy ?) off the a19 this morning onto the a66 and then spotted a LY (Chrizz ?) heading towards the tees barrage seconds after around 9:30am. Both looked spot on :)

will of been me on way to airport :) have a lass in also?

cup 182 cup

Sam!

im redcar, cud be me. OR ME OTHER HALF WEN SHE GOT NO PETROL IN HERS.........WOMEN LOL