ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno Orange 182 Cup at Caffeine & Machine this morning

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
Screenshot 2021-06-01 at 11.46.51.png

Awesome! I wasn't in a Clio but in the black Impreza parked on the hill. Your 182 is unbelievably clean. The paintwork looked just phenomenal in the sunshine.

Last edited:

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Awesome! I wasn't in a Clio but in the black Impreza parked on the hill. Your 182 is unbelievably clean. The paintwork looked just phenomenal in the sunshine.
The lad who had the 182 cup opposite the wall painting was all over that imprezza. Not sure if he is a member on here though?

The lad who had the 182 cup opposite the wall painting was all over that imprezza. Not sure if he is a member on here though?
I was really surprised how much attention the Impreza drew - and to be invited to park on the hill. Particularly as the bodywork on my example is far from mint and it was was fairly grubby having just arrived from a 110-mile driveout.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I was really surprised how much attention the Impreza drew - and to be invited to park on the hill. Particularly as the bodywork on my example is far from mint and it was was fairly grubby having just arrived from a 110-mile driveout.
Used cars get more respect there. Ferrari does absolutely nothing for me yet the best one I saw was a 60k mile Ferrari that had stone chips all over the front bumper and dead flies all over it and a dusty bodywork. That gets respect because the thing was used.

It was my first visit. I enjoyed it so much I've just bought a ticket for this Sunday morning too. I'll be in the (well used) Clio this time.

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader

I did see the black Subaru, I think my pal grabbed a picture I think! Thanks for the comments, means a lot to us both.

I won't be back until the 27th for the best of British event! I don't think my blue 182 will be done by then, lol. I'll be back in the daily lol

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
Be up for that. It’s much better up there post lockdown. Rammed last time I went and plenty of great cars. Did blink a bit at £35 for burgers and chips for 2 😳😳

I organise a lot of meets but they must have a driving component - I prefer to drive cars than look at them :)

Happy to look at a C+M meet with a convoy drive beforehand, but might be tricky if we're all based in different places.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I organise a lot of meets but they must have a driving component - I prefer to drive cars than look at them :)

Happy to look at a C+M meet with a convoy drive beforehand, but might be tricky if we're all based in different places.

Was just about to do a thread on this,about seeing how much interest on a meet at C&M or any other location.The drive up could just be sorted out by regions?.

What meets do you organise mate?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure what area on here to post up to mention,gain interest on this.Clio Discussion,Driving Roads,General Automotive??

Then once some interest & date set can do a proper meet thread set up.