ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Infernos new wheels :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
DSCF2089.jpg

DSCF2090.jpg

DSCF2092.jpg

DSCF2088.jpg

DSCF2087.jpg

DSCF2086.jpg

Weight 12kg less than 182 cup wheels, thus giving me an extra 1.8 BHP per ton to, woo

SchwepTek™
Look awesome bud!

How do you find the 15s compared to 16s?

I'm guessing your running 195s not 205s now, can you tell much difference?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
yeah there 195/50/15s, not been for a "proper" drive yet, but feels more fun and agile on my short blast last night.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I don't think it looks to bad, looks worse in those pics than real life.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If I did ever drop it it would be on coilovers, but i'm a long way of spending £750 on em!

106 GTi
Unsprung weight saved too always good - now get it dropped. Had to take my new darker coloured wheels off mine after a trial fit as they looked daft at standard height.

RB 200 Cup!
ha wondered when you would be along paul - see your suggestion other day..... get yours done in black matey

Suzuki Swift Sport
Get some 40mm Apex springs less than £100 ;). Been running them on mine for over a year.

I didnt rate my Apex springs - good if you want it to look low but handling on anything but perfectly smooth road I found to be horrendous

Suzuki Swift Sport

I was under the impression gaz coilovers aint much good?

Great work DrRollo?! how much new? second hand?!! more info please :)

Bought from another member

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=352270

My mate put GAZ coilovers on his 172 PH1 and to be honest it made the car rubbish on back roads, maybe they needed setting up properly though. He ended up selling the car before setting them up.

Italian 3.2 V6
yeah there 195/50/15s, not been for a "proper" drive yet, but feels more fun and agile on my short blast last night.

how come you didnt go for the lower profiletyre? 45? i woulder thought it would look nicer on the alloys...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

how come you didnt go for the lower profiletyre? 45? i woulder thought it would look nicer on the alloys...

They where already on the wheels and 195/45/15 are nearly half the price again of 50s

S4 Avant
Nice wheels, get yourself a black bumper and side skirts, then you'll be cool;)

After.jpg

DSCN2363.jpg

I want paint:dapprove: