ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Infinity Wax Supergloss+ Spray Wax

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Didn't want it being lost in the detailing section with chat mainly.

20211027_112924.jpg
20211027_112958.jpg
20211027_113450.jpg
20211027_132020.jpg
20211027_132030.jpg
20211027_112420.jpg
20211027_112753.jpg
20211027_112317.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Colour me impressed. If you like a spray wax and don't mind that extra few minutes application you can gets looks and durability. The paste wax is brilliant. Now even easier.

Always like that waxed look. Watch the video. 👍🏻

Reactions: riz

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I sprayed on the panel, wiped, turn cloth and wipe off. Or use another cloth. It's not a rapid detailer as you can imagine.

Reactions: MLB

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
Looks great! Everyone's raving about the spray wax in the group. I might get some for my Dad as he loves waxing but struggles for the time, this is a happy medium i'd guess!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's still on the Defender after 4 weeks. Dying off a little on the lowers. I will then see it again on the 20th of Dec and report back. 👍🏻

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I couldn't watch the video earlier @BIFCAIDS has it dropped any at all? Even 2 weeks in this weather can ruin a "wax". What you washing with?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I couldn't watch the video earlier @BIFCAIDS has it dropped any at all? Even 2 weeks in this weather can ruin a "wax". What you washing with?

Don't forget to up the quality.

It's been brilliant, I've used Bilt Hamber Auto Foam on it and G Wash.

Clio 2.0 138hp
Rather than starting a new thread (wtf is the new name, Kev?!?); https://www.infinitywax.com/products/synergy-lite

This looks interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used some of that just the other day. Really easy to apply. Literally wipe on, wipe off. Spreads nicely, once the applicator is primed you really dont need much.
It does say that you can leave it up to 15 mins but i wouldn't recommend it. 5 mins would be my max as it does become a bit grabby if left too long. Needs a buff with a shorter pile cloth first to remove the excess, then use a plusher one to wipe over once you've done all your panels just in case of any streaks. It does have pretty good filling abilities too which is noticeable, especially on gloss black pillars.
Im going back to clean that car soon so i will check up on its performance after about 2 weeks.

Only thing i can see being an issues is the spray heads, i tried to empty them out but im sure they will still clog up eventually.

Reactions: JD