ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spray on wash off wax stuff

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
As title, is there some type if wax I can just spray on and power wash off, that will give some protection over winter,

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Screenshot_20211223_174416_com.android.chrome.jpg

Supposed to be decent. Ask in the detailing thread too

Reactions: npt

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Gyeon Wetcoat
Turtle Wax Dry and Shine ( cheapest)
Carpro Hydro
Carbon Collective Hybrid Coating (my next purchase)
Infinity Wax Express Sealant
Sonax Spray and Seal.

With all of them, it's probably best to still towel dry otherwise you get spots left.

Reactions: npt

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
A few to pick from then, the one I'd seen was autoglym polar seal I think it was, anyone used it before?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I used it years ago on the better half's audi. Seemed to last ages considering it was neglected.

Unlucky-Racing

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Used EZ Car Care Deflector Shield and Autobrite Direct’s ceramic Magiseal and impressed with both with ease of use and protection.

Clio 197
Detailed online is one of the cheaper but quite effective ones. Spray on rinse off then dry. Easy to use over winter.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Recently bought a slightly more unheard of one. Its called Reload and Autosmart sell it. Its actually very good. Difficult to say about durability but even after 3 weeks without wash it did bounce back.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Gyeon wet coat. I don't spray onto the surface, spray onto wash mitt & wipe over each section as if washing again. Gives superb gloss too

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Tried Gyeon Wet Coat on the recommendations above and I'm very impressed after 1 use. Will have to see how it lasts, but for a quick winter application when you don't want to spend hours on it I'm very impressed.