ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

info needed

Lionel Richie
not in my opinion as brakes are wear and tear items, and generally not covered by warranty (just like tyres really!)

plus they're visually identical apart from 2 small wear indicators (which are very useful)

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Fred2001Dynamic said:
not in my opinion as brakes are wear and tear items, and generally not covered by warranty (just like tyres really!)

plus they're visually identical apart from 2 small wear indicators (which are very useful)

Brembo discs are really soft, Renault ones are better but not a lot. Brembos biggest supplying foundry was in Serbia (honestly) 500.000 per year, was there last month and the material spec of these discs is basic, infact was slightly lower grade of grey iron material.

Mine lasted 1 ring trip and no wear indicators..! Oh with DS3000 pads though.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Fred2001Dynamic said:
yes, but have you tried the GrpN high carbon version??? std brembo ones are the same as renault

They were the hi carbon ones with the twi indicators. Well none now...! They are soft as shite....! Will be looking for some two piece AP or PF discs...