ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Info on Jessops

ITB BG 182
Yes i know another thread about me buying a camera, im getting as bad as medici999.

I am looking at buying a canon 50d with a 8gb card, 70-200 f4 L af lens, lowpro dslr bag, UV filters, camera body cover and jessops 3 year complete cover. This is £1400.

Now i could and i am tempted to go out and buy this but im trying to wait as i set myself a target to buy it later on in the year as i have a buying/spending money problem.

Do jessops do sales often or is boxing day the best time?

Hyundai i40
dont buy it if you have a 'buying/spending' problem

duty free is the place i found had the best deals

ITB BG 182
Sarah, my problem used to be that if i liked it i would buy it that day even if i didnt have the money. But now i do have cash and no debt at all i could easily buy this set-up without worry but would prefer to buy later if/when they do a sale sort of thing.

TEG - i would get it from there but im after a place i can walk to incase i have any problems with the camera an not have to worry about sending it away through royalfail an hope to heaven they dont drop it in transit. camerawarehouse was about one of the best places for price ive seen so far, but i would rather pay that £100 more for the knowledge that i can drop into jessops and they will replace it if they can not fix it but also give me another camera in the meantime.

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
I bought my D300 nearly 3 years ago now and Im still paying it off lol, it's all about balance transferring on credit cards and paying off what you can a month. Many cards have 0% on balance transfers for over a year so you don't get stung on payments.

ITB BG 182
OK, i have £1100 saved in the bank, end of next month i will have close to £1500 so i dont need to worry about money and i know how much it costs, what would piss me off is if i buy it now and then Jessops do a sale in a month or so time where i could have saved a couple of hundered here or there.

Ribena, cheers 4% cash back dont sound much but on £1400 its £56