ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injection Kit!

This girl at work came up to me today and said they she had spent £91 + loose change on something called an injection kit for her bf. She ordered it from halfords. But I have never heared of it. I asked her about it and she said it increases fuel flow and air flow and filtered the fuel making it faster. I said "you sure you dont mean induction kit" but she was adament it was injection kit. The only thing I could think of was a FSE Power Boost Valve. But it sounds different. I just cant figure it out, any ideas?

Paul

Ps Apparantly he tried racing me this morning, I was just driving fast, but wasnt anywhere near the limet down these twisties and he was miles behind. He was in a 1.2 Punto sporting. I would have thought they were as fast, if not faster than my RT, and seing as I wasnt even trying and he was, he should have blown me away.

lol!

Theres you tootling along with no idea that someone in a fiat punto in racing you.......and losing! haha!

The fiat 1.2 punto sporting engine is a good engine... once carefully run in and not driven too hard. But i have heard lots of tails that if this engine has been thrashed a bit they tend to lose between 5 and 15bhp none-recoverable! for a 75 - 80bhp engine thats a lot of loss.

Could explain why he couldnt keep up with you.

+ Energy 1.4s Rule!! :)

For £91 and some pennys, Halfords will sell you an injection kit. Ah, bugger I mean induction kit. Adamant or not, I think thats what she meant.

I am engaged anyway. So I am not really bothered. Just like looking at her legs. She wears stockings, hmmmmm nice. She came in the other day, wearing hotpants and a ice hocky shirt. Looked well fit. Stoopidly long legs, but thick as f**k. She also keeps comming to sit next to me, so odviosly I would prefer sitting oposite me, but I cant argue.

Still not a patch on my fiancee (good recovery? :confused:)

Paul

I know halfords are dear but my store sell induction kits for 1.2 Punto Sporting for £72.81 special order. if it was a ripspeed store it would have been ever cheeper as they have em in store at lower prices