ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injectors

172cup
Euros sell magneti marelli injectors are these as good as the Weber IWP-042 that come in the Clio's ?

RB 182 FF
I might be stating the obvious but some suppliers have been selling genuine renault injectors that actually aren't and they don't work.... I wouldn't cut any corners and buy from Renparts and the like.... I learned the hard way, Renparts sell them for £34.50 each on ebay...:up:

Reactions: Gus
I might be stating the obvious but some suppliers have been selling genuine renault injectors that actually aren't and they don't work.... I wouldn't cut any corners and buy from Renparts and the like.... I learned the hard way, Renparts sell them for £34.50 each on ebay...:up:
Renparts buy them from ECP

RB 182 FF
Renparts buy them from ECP

I know ECP are the real deal, I wasn't pointing the finger I was just saying reputable dealers only for injectors, there's a lot of cases of dodgy ones and I was on the receiving end... Just trying to save anyone who reads this from the hassle that me and many others have experienced :up:

RB 182 FF
Renparts on ebay are the cheapest 100% genuine injectors I could find for anyone interested buying some :smile::up:

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I replaced all mine with genuine new ones after I suspected the originals had become a bit old after 14 years in use. It was pointless, mad naff all difference; ran OK before and the same after.

182 Trophy
I had the very same experience recently. Same part number but definitely not the correct fitment for the 172/182! All sorted with the genuine items from Renparts and the car is running great!!

RB 182 FF
I replaced all mine with genuine new ones after I suspected the originals had become a bit old after 14 years in use. It was pointless, mad naff all difference; ran OK before and the same after.

It was only a matter of time before you experienced the Subaru eggy smokey misfire of a failed injector if they were all that old, so definitely worth doing!!:up: