ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Instagram

Re: Photography plans for 2012

lol we should get everyone on there. But only take worthwhile photos! No pointless crap!

I'm DanFreemanPhoto :)

As Dan says, proper attempts.

If you're just taking pictures of you pulling stupid faces etc, then save that for Facebook or something :D

Nice one Dan. We could post up instagram links here too?

Iirc you can't hotlink their links, but you can post the http link instead.

You're quite the pro on there, Dan!

I have no idea with any of it.

You've got pics on there you've taken with your SLR, is that just ones you've added to your phone and then added to Instagram?

Yeh, you can add any photos from your photo roll, or other albums too.

I will try to make it iphone only stuff from now on though, kinda cheating by using SLR pics ;)

Arctic 182 FF
A lot of people use SLRs or Digital Cameras but I personally stick to iPhone only - up to you

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Just got the app now. Really want to start getting into photography, and if I start using this a little and enjoying it, then I'll spend money on a camera.

RhysBartley

I take it it doesn't have to be straight from the phone then and it's acceptable to edit on the phone too?

Last edited:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just got this and snapped a couple of pics... So we sticking to just iPhone taken photos?

Username - mr_a_coby

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Just got this and snapped a couple of pics... So we sticking to just iPhone taken photos?

Username - mr_a_coby

Apparently. I'm sure a few people are sneaking some SLR shots in there as well ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I hadn't heard of it until a friend posted a couple of pics on facebook.

I just snapped 2 photos of bits in my bedroom so they are not great but will try harder from now on.

The sort of rule we have is post something worthwhile. There are so many people posting absolute crap, like photos of themselves everyday, or their breakfast....or just any s**t.

If you think it's a good photo, post it. Otherwise, leave it.

Of course you don't have to follow those people, but you still encounter those photos one way or another.

Great app though, can't wait to take some snaps on my next trip abroad.

DB.

BMW 440i
The sort of rule we have is post something worthwhile. There are so many people posting absolute crap, like photos of themselves everyday, or their breakfast....or just any s**t.

If you think it's a good photo, post it. Otherwise, leave it.

Of course you don't have to follow those people, but you still encounter those photos one way or another.

Great app though, can't wait to take some snaps on my next trip abroad.

Depends who you follow. Some of the people I follow interest me, so i don't mind seeing random things from their life, such as trainers they have bought, food they have eaten. Sometimes i get bored of the landscape shot after landscape shot from some people.

I have a balance, could do with following some more though soon