ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Installing amp power cable PH1 Clio 1998

145db Euro'd clio
under the passenger footwell, pull the carpet back. get a drill and drill a hole. the ph1's, as far as i know, dont have any were to put the power cable without ripping half the dash out. you can run it through the door but i wouldnt reccomend it, especially if you are using anything lower guage than 8awg. run your RCA cablres on opposite side of the car as this will stop any alternator whine etc...

In the PH1 there is a place to fee dthe wire. in the foot well inder the steering wheel. there is a grommet there that leads out through the fire wall. stab a little hole in it with a screw driver, tie the power cable to the screwdriver and feed the cable through the grommet with the screwdriver. it aint an easy job and you kinda gotta do more feeling around then actually looking, but it can be done, i did it. didnt want to drill and have the risk of rust catching me:)

Ph 1 172
erm there is also a grommet that is user to house the bonnet release cable just follow that from inside the car comes our befhind the ecu if i remeber rightly

1.4 phase 1
yea there is a grommit, but it is the hardest job i've had trying to use the gromit on this car, so inaccesible. get a pro to drill it for you.