ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

installing infinity 5002i speakers

im planning on putting some infinity speakers in the fron of my clear as i hear they are good speakers, i was just wondering will the reno connector clip straight onto the infinity speaker like it does to the reno speaker or do i need to get an adaptor or something?

Also would it be worth me putting some infinity speakers in the rear, its not going to be amped up or have a sub in the system, just off an alpine HU, i just want good quality sound not mega loud or bass!

cheers all

Punto/Clio GTT

when i put mine in i chopped the plug off, stripped the wires back slightly and put 2 female connectors on (supplied with the infinity speakers). you got a little one which is the negative and a bigger one which is positive, then those clip onto the terminals of the speaker.