ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance and points

Mondeo STTDCI

nope. all ask for 5. but if its more than 3 years old theyve come off your license anyway and dont really make a difference.

transit connect

but if they r more than 3 years old i still have 2 declare them .think they still count as im getting silly quotes

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by scotte666 on 16 August 2005

so even though after 3 years they dont count. the insurance will still charge me more for 5 years??
Looks like it yes.... as you had them within the last 5 years..... if u get my drift.

Say u got a ban 2 years ago.... and they ask within last 5 years have u had anything.... even tho the "ban" is nto active uve still had it. Similarly with a car accident etc...

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by scotte666 on 16 August 2005

so even though after 3 years they dont count. the insurance will still charge me more for 5 years??
they do count against your driving history, even if they dont count for totting up towards a ban.

3 years they dont get used in totting up 4 years they get removed from youe license 5 years no longer have tell insurance