ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio
Just wondering what people are paying on insurance. I’m nearly 22 next month and my insurance is due. Last time I renewed I was driving a 197 cost me just over 600 to insure. I now drive a Vauxhall vivaro and have been given a renewal price of £859!

clio
Does anyone know a company good for van insurance. I use it like a car so social domestic and pleasure and to work. Not as a builders van.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Does anyone know a company good for van insurance. I use it like a car so social domestic and pleasure and to work. Not as a builders van.
I'm with the post office with my van.

Best bet is to go onto Go Compare.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Insurance posts like this one should be deleted, they offer so little value to anyone.

There should be a sticky explaining how insurance works, maybe a list of suggested companies (including comparison sites), and everything else should be binned.

Merry Christmas

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Insurance posts like this one should be deleted, they offer so little value to anyone.

There should be a sticky explaining how insurance works, maybe a list of suggested companies (including comparison sites), and everything else should be binned.

Merry Christmas

Or how to start your own insurance company... #Havana #LestWeForget

These are just about the only threads on the whole forum that don't end up with people shouting random mpg figures at each other.

But because I know someone will ask, 30s on a run IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.