ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance due

Car  2004 1.2 Dynamique
My insurance is up for renewal in march

I am 21 with 2 years no claims and 6 points on a standard 1.2 dynamique

Prudential have sent me my renewal quote for £798 which I think is a bit dear. Anyone know any other cheaper companies I might be able to try?

Also last year I did my insurance through quidco and received about £100 cash back. Does anyone know if this works for renewal aswell?

Thanks alot
 
Bell/Admiral/Elephant always seem to come out cheapest for me when I run the odd quote through. All part of the same group so very little between them.
 
yep try bell good price and half decent service if you get to speak to a local not a foreigner.
 
I'd expect it to be half that, although i don't know where you live.
 
6 points are not going to help you, how do you stand after the Civic fire that still counting against you ?
 
Oooooo cool churchill have just quoted me £576 and if I do it through quidco I will get £100 cash back so that makes it £476
 
Quote from tesco online last night £350 Full comp. 21 years old 2 convictions dr 10 and dc 30. £500 FINE, no claims, and 0 ncb,
Worth a try.
 
Quote from tesco online last night £350 Full comp. 21 years old 2 convictions dr 10 and dc 30. £500 FINE, no claims, and 0 ncb,
Worth a try.
Sorry it was £1200 with convictions £350 without. I was just making comparisons.dont make mistakes like I did when I was 17:nono:
 
Right its due next tuesday! So far the cheapest quotes I have got for me:

21
2 Years NCB
6 Points (2 SP30's)

Prudential:
£689 + £75 cashback from quidco = £614
300 Excess

Lloyds TSB:
£610 + £75 cashback from quidco = £535
400 Excess

Churchill:
£576 + £70 cashback from quidco = £507
350 Excess

Privelage:
£626 + £100 cashback from quidco = £526
350 Excess

So looks like churchill is going to be the cheaper

Points are a Joke, if I didn't have 6 points it would only be £350 its fuckin stupid, even though I havent had an accident in 4 years its still + £130 for 6 points even though every person under the sun has points these days!!

Insurance companys are such a skank, points are just another excuse for them not to pay out :@
 
Back
Top