ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance question

Oyster Card
I crashed my 1.2 into another car whilst turning into my work car park in the very start of October, was my fault well so i think.

Told the insurance they sent me a form I filled it all in and sent it back the next day. I'm TPFT.

Had a letter from the other drivers solicitors saying how shes on deaths door with whiplash you know the usuall.

The other driver lives around where I work and we always drive past each other, even now lol. well she had her car back on the road about a week after the accident.

This is the last I've heard about the claim.... whats the next step and why are they taking so long?

Why I don't hurry them up? the car is sat in my garagenow declaired offroad, I pay monthly insurance so the longer it drags on the smaller amount I'll need to pay back when the they require the lump sum, if you know what I mean.

I'm in no rush but I'm just wondering if anyones come across the insurance company taking a good four months to contact me any further?

clio 182
i had the same kinda i went into the back of somebody i wasnt claiming they was gonna i thought it was done and dusted then i got a fone call asking if they could process a cliam for whiplash i told them to bog-off he got no such thing then few weeks later got a letter from his insurance company saying that there gonna pay for my damages. foned up there company got a quote sent it off rang my insurance to see whats going on he hadn't made a claim. got another letter saying they now refuse liability and they are not paying for my damages so still waiting to see if he claims off my insurance

Oyster Card
It's all a big scam with Insurance companys who undoubtedly work together, but surely I should have heard something in four months.
My witnesses haven't even been contacted.