ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance quote?

clio 172
hi folks its that time of year again for me to part with insurance money!! :(
i have just had a quote from greenlight for my clio 172 for £397.77 thats with 5 years ncb im 29 and have 3 points also car.
also car has some modifications ie induction kit, brakes, exhaust system

i rekon this is a good deal, does anyone else think i could get this lower anywhere else?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
take it you've tried confused.com and Adrian Flux!?

Usually the best for me. Every insurer Flux have found me covers all modifications free of charge!

clio 172
the min i could get with confused was around £600

still waiting for a quote from adrian flux but im sure they were more expensive than greenlight for me.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Definitely phone Flux man, much better than online with these guys. Tell em your current best quote and they usually beat it...

White clique
i think thats a reasonable quote actually. I suppose other factors come into play such as postcode and garaged overnight etc. I paid about £500 for a 182 with 8 years no claims and no mods, so not bad at all.

Audi TT
Good quote. Same as mine with Greenlight. 28, points gone now but still declared for a PC30, also 2 accidents, 1 my fault. RX7 in the wet = FAIL!

Declared a few mods as well. £25 to add other mods at a later date. Thought it pretty competitive. Adrian Flux were about £20 more for me.

Cheers,

G

1.2 Dynamique billabong
try brentacre, especially as you have mods, they are the best insurance company ever, both me and my bro have used them for the last 3 years