ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

INSURANCE QUOTE

CLIO 197
Just had my insurance renewal basically the car (and myself ) are another year older another year without accidents claims or convictions so my premium goes up from £298 per year to £392 a rise of £94 with direct line Not bad compared to what some people pay
So lets shop around on go compare, Kwik fit came in at £294 i then re entered my details adding my girlfriend as a named driver although she probably wouldnt drive it any way as she has her own car , Kwik fit came back with a quote of £279 a saving of a further £ 15 ,More than came back with a quote of £223 for both of us
So with a bit of searching i have insured both of us for £169 less than my renewal quote the cover and excess are both identical ( fully comp, windscreen, excess etc )
I will contact Direct line and see what they offer for my 10 years loyalty

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
i found there's no rhyme or reason to a lot of the quotes. For the price that Direct Line, More than and Adrian Flux were quoting i insured my 182 declaring turinis, recaros etc and my mrs 57 plate astra twintop for 8 quid more with admiral on a multicar policy, and thats for two cars!!...

£462 for both fully comp multicar, im 27 shes 28!

Crazy!

Hyundai i40
BF put me on the insurance for cougar...went down £200. hes 28 and Im 26

its so stupid insurance sometimes

ford cougar 2.0 16v
when there is two people that drive they assume its shared responsibility , so say one person drinks the other drives home etc. i went with admiral and evens the excess for both parties was the same.

Insurance is such a ballache. They love ramming up the renewal price up as people do just except it. Cancel your policy each year and get shopping around. New customer discounts FTW.

As a side note, Rogueneo is from the rock and has a cougar, Sarah's from the rock and her BF has a cougar......... Just saying.

ford cougar 2.0 16v
oh will have to find out who sarah is. thanks another fellow cougar owner found.

anyway in the uk i found that tsb were could for multi driver insurance, which surprised me considering its a banks insurance but stuck with them until this year then swapped over too admiral

Ph1 172.
Renewal with Admiral £817 or cancelling the policy and starting a new one with Admiral as a 'new' customer £628. Where is the sense in that?