ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance quotes !!!

172 cup
right folks having a right time trying to get a realistic quote , where and how much are people paying on there track spec cars , ie with cage , buckets harnesses exhaust suspension mods etc etc best ive been quotes was Adrian flux £333 fully comp so rang them up and said the car might be used on the odd track day where I would be takeing out track day specific insurance for those event having said this they would then only do 3rd party fire and theft for £279 but I want bloody fully comp !!! and no carnt go back with them for the original £333 aahhhh should have shut up and taken it
so where are people insured and how much
I'm 31 full licence no points or accidents 14 years no claims on another car no claims can be mirrored

Clio 182 - RB
You should be so lucky, i'm still paying in excess of £800 with Green Light. Sky Insurance quoted me almost £2K. Brentacre last year was good for me but couldn't match Greenlight this year. 23 In January with my renewal in April, praying for it to be less than £700 [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford Mustang 5.0
right folks having a right time trying to get a realistic quote , where and how much are people paying on there track spec cars , ie with cage , buckets harnesses exhaust suspension mods etc etc best ive been quotes was Adrian flux £333 fully comp so rang them up and said the car might be used on the odd track day where I would be takeing out track day specific insurance for those event having said this they would then only do 3rd party fire and theft for £279 but I want bloody fully comp !!! and no carnt go back with them for the original £333 aahhhh should have shut up and taken it
I'm 31 full licence no points or accidents 14 years no claims on another car no claims can be mirrored

We offer a couple of different policy types that would suit you. We have an insurer that offers a reduced mileage discount policy allowing all track focused mods (like roll cage, poly windows etc).....With this policy you can also add daily track cover should you want to during the year and the cost per day is £45. I think this would be ideal for what you want.

If you want me to take a look at a quote for you drop me a PM with your contact number.

Kind Regards
Neil
Greenlight

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Hi,
I'm surprised we couldn't offer you the comprehensive premium. We do normally offer a maximum of third party fire an theft for competition vehicles however this doesn't normally include cars used for non competitive track days. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to look into this for you.
Regards,
Dan.

172 cup
Ok will do thanks currently currently w8ing for a few quotes to come back so will de side what I. Doing then and be in touch thanks