ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance re-newal

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
It's probably been asked loads of time but which insurance do people advise for the 182? Currently with Esure and they've requouted me £800 same as last year,
Just request a quote for greenlight insurance need to ring Adrian flux, has anyone gone with sky insurance? What are they like to use? Cheers guys

Clio 172 cup
I used to find that going direct to elephant / bell / admiral got the lowest quotes. All the same company so doesn't really matter which. Shite to deal with and always had issues with them but cheap. If doing a price comparison website, I think moneysupermarket is the best.

Clio Sport 182
dont waste your time with adrian flux.
Try Sky Insurance. they gave me a really good deal when all the others were around £200 more expensive.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I tried moneysupermarker added my mods and cheapest was £1000 I'll try sky just some of the reviews were putting me off!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Filled on online quote for brentacte, heard nothing back :(

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I need to wait a week or 2 it's not due till 12th July so they can't get a quote to early

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
It's probably been asked loads of time but which insurance do people advise for the 182? Currently with Esure and they've requouted me £800 same as last year,
Just request a quote for greenlight insurance need to ring Adrian flux, has anyone gone with sky insurance? What are they like to use? Cheers guys
Hi,
Did you try us for insurance in the end? If so how did we do?
Regards,
Dan.

insurance is only as good as the admin and claims handling

its not all about price but obviously that pays a big part , certain companies are shocking at both admin and claims handling , you will only find out when you need it .